Board Approved: December 18, 2005 Revised: January 14, 2018
· To show courtesy and respect for the life, dignity and freedom of all persons regardless of gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin.
· To pursue professional development through educational activities and studies.
· To seek out and engage in collegial relationships.
· To represent our qualifications with integrity, including educational achievements and professional affiliations.
· To provide instruction only in those areas that are within the reasonable boundaries of our competence.
· To use our knowledge to benefit those we serve.
· To cultivate an attitude of humanity and humility in our teaching.
· To respect the rights of our students, including the right to terminate classes and or consult with any other teacher as they may choose.
· To treat all communications from students with professional confidence.
· To maintain appropriate boundaries with all students at all times.
· To keep relationships with students free of sexual harassment in any of its forms, including but not limited to coercion and misconduct.
· To treat all students with courtesy and respect.
· To establish a climate that encourages students to act responsibly, to respect one another, to refrain from anger and violence, and to avoid the use of inappropriate force at all times.
Mailing Address Only:
962 Hobson Street
Walla Walla, WA99362
Like us on Facebook.